BPC, for reasons you’re about to discover, stands for “Body Protecting Compound”. Your body already makes it in your own gastric juices in very small amounts, where it serves to protect and heal your gut. But if you can get the super concentrated version and get it into your system, it has an extremely high level of biological healing activity just about anywhere you put it.
BPC-157 is surprisingly free of side effects, and has been shown in research that’s been happening since 1991 to repair tendon, muscle, intestines, teeth, bone and more, both in in-vitro laboratory “test-tube” studies, in in-vivo human and rodent studies, when used orally or injected subcutaneously (under your skin) or intramuscularly (into your muscle)
Just take a look at the following, all of which was hunted down and identified by the good folks at SUPPVERSITY IN THEIR ARTICLE ON BPC-157. BPC-157 has been shown to:
* Promote tendon and ligament healing by tendon outgrowth, cell survival, and cell migration in a rodent model of Achilles tendon rupture, and also when administered in drinking water to rats with damaged medial collateral ligaments
* Tendon-to-bone healing effective enough that they may actually “successfully exchange the present reconstructive surgical methods”
* Counter the damaging effects of NSAIDs like ibuprofen or Advil on the gut lining so effectively that scientists termed BPC-157 “an NSAIDs antidote” one of which they say that “no other single agent has portrayed a similar array of effects“
* Repair the damage from inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) within just days of oral administration in a rodent model of IBD
* Help cure periodontitis when administered in a rodent model of periodontitis, significantly enough to have scientists conclude that “BPC 157 may represent a new peptide candidate in the treatment of periodontal disease“
* Reverse systemic corticosteroid-impaired muscle healing, in rodent models where BPC-157 was administered orally once daily for 14 days to rats with crushed gastrocnemius muscle. Similar benefits were demonstrated in a rodent study by Novinscak et al.
* Accelerate bone healing in rabbits who suffered segmental bone defect before being treated with BPC-157
BPC-157 is also known as a “stable gastric pentadecapeptide”, primarily because it is stable in human gastric juice, can cause an anabolic healing effect in both the upper and lower GI tract, has an antiulcer effect, and produces a therapeutic effect on inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
Even in severely impaired conditions, such as in advanced and poorly controlled irritable bowel disease, along with intestinal anastomosis healing, a reversal of short bowel syndrome and fistula healing – all of which can extremely frustrating issues in people who have gut pain, constipation, diarrhoea and bowel inflammation.
So if you have frustrating joint pain that won’t go away, some kind of muscle tear, sprain or strain, or gut “issues”, you should definitely look at this peptide
There is an abundance of research on BPC-157 and it has been shown to be effective systematically when injected once daily at anywhere from 1-10mcg per kg of body weight. In most cases, this comes out to a dose of anywhere from 200mcg up to 800mcg. I have had the most success dosing twice per day with 250-350mcg for a total of 500-700mcg per day.
I have used it in the past to clear up a golfers elbow and shoulder issue, as well as helping me to calm my gut down after a cycle of antibiotics.
* A Peptide to protect the body.
* Works very well on Tendons, Ligaments & the Gut
* Doses of 250-350mcg twice per day for 2-4 weeks
* Available to purchase on the internet
* Orally or Injectable (Sub-Q, IM)